SeedNet Inc is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to drive a young and promising company forward, continuing its significant growth over the past several years. The ideal candidate will have proven experience overseeing daily business operations, human resources, finance, and communications. Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to delegate responsibilities and collaborate across a wide range of areas are required. Candidates should have a strong desire to succeed in a rapidly expanding company.
With us you will:
- Work with the board of directors and/or executive board to establish priorities and strategies for optimum productivity.
- Review and improve organizational processes, oversee employees, and create innovative approaches for improvement.
- Uphold established standards of excellence and quality.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth and help to develop new business relationships.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of a small, but growing business, including scheduling meetings, preparing reports, informing shareholders of activities/opportunities, maintain business records and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Represent the company at various events and meetings.
- Help to recruit and train new employees as needed to achieve business plan objectives.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Delegate responsibilities while enforcing all policies, procedures and standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Above-average organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand financial reporting and budgeting
- Flexibility and positivity with changing opportunities and assignments
- Good working knowledge of operational procedures
- Experience with common business computer software
- Secondary education in business administration and/or agriculture
- Experience in agriculture
- Experience in the seed industry a definite asset
- Experience working with and answering to a board of directors
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Deadline for applications: April 30, 2021
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however, only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.